Soi Sarasin and Sukhumvit 23 (Our Home Turf)
Our mission is to be the best pizza delivery service in Bangkok. We strive to produce a high-quality, affordable product delivered with efficiency and backed by exceptional customer service. Your total satisfaction is our only goal, and we will do everything in our power to ensure the experience is the best it can be. Our core values are as follows:
- Operate with integrity. This means being transparent about our business practices. If we're making major changes to our delivery fees, prices, ingredients or operations we'll let you know.
- Never settle. We don't ignore glaring issues and don't accept mediocrity. If there is an issue that can be addressed immediately, we don't wait. Your feedback is critically important, and we do our best to implement suggestions where we can. This doesn't mean we're immune to a bad night of service, but we make every effort to rectify our errors.
- Don't cut corners. We are always looking for the best ingredients, the best technology and the best way to run our business. Suppliers that deal with us know that we're not interested in the cheapest. We go the extra mile to ensure you're getting the best value for your hard earned money.
- Treat people fairly. Staff is encouraged to make food like they're serving their favorite auntie, and in return, we pay above average wages for proven workers. We aren't interested in getting rich. Our desire is to create an environment in which everybody wins and feels proud of the time they've invested in the operation.
- Be humble. When you stop being humble you stop trying to serve others above yourself. To us, that's the only thing that matters.
We want you guys to know how much you mean to us. We're incredibly honored to be there on your Friday night family pizza nights, first birthdays, office meetings, sports camps and charity events. We promise to never take that role lightly and to give you our best each and every time. From all of us here at Pizza Mania, thank you.